Graphics, Sound and Video Resume
I am currently looking for some part time work to supplement my income as the Studio Director at Heliport Studios, a recording studio business that I have been successfully running for over 10 years, and have developed an extensive resume in the field.
Graphics and Design 2008-2019
- I have extensive graphics experience having run my own graphics business for over 14 years. I specialize in logo design, print design and all other illustrator applications.
- I have extensive Photoshop experience and adept at all forms of bitmap manipulation, from photo treatment, composite creation and digital painting.
- I have over ten years experience in website building and can code in HTML, with experience in PHP and CSS code platforms. I have spent the last few years creating websites on the WordPress platform and have experience in template configuration, visual composer and plug in installation.
- I have had many clients over that period from publishers to property developers please see attached
Audio Visual 2010-2019
- I have spent the last 7 years as Studio Director at Heliport Studios and during that time no only have a acquired experience and an extensive resume as a record producer and sound engineer.
- But over the last 7 years I have gain extensive experience in using video editing suites such as Premiere Pro and After Effects, creating numerous keyed seminar videos for Pease International and other clients.
- I also do sound design and After Effects animation and title design.
Diploma of Multi Media 2008
I complete my diploma of Multi Media at Sunshine Coast Tafe in 2008 and was the first student in the courses history to fully rig and animate a model in 3D Studio Max, graduated the course with distinctions, I have also made sure I have stayed on top of the developments of technology in the field since that time.
I have a skill set that can be applied to any creative application, from music production and sound design, to my graphics work that can be applied to all design application from logo design, print and all form of digital design and image manipulation. Also as illustrated above I have the ability to apply my design skills to film and TV production.
- Illustrator and graphics design and vector creation
- Photoshop image manipulation, composites and digital painting.
- Sound design recording and production including aptitude in DAW programs such as Audition, Pro Tools ,Ableton and Logic Pro.
- Video sequencing, effects and animation in Adobe After Effects including Green Screen Filming, image keying and composition.
- Video Production, editing and rendering in all formats MP4, MOV and MKV etc.
- I am also a highly competent songwriter and music producer, instrumentalist and singer.
- I have experience both behind the camera and in front as camera operator, directors and on screen presenter.
- WordPress Website building and development
Hi there! I’m a bike messenger by day, aspiring actor by night, and this is my website. I live in Los Angeles, have a great dog named Jack, and I like piña coladas. (And gettin’ caught in the rain.)
…or something like this:
The XYZ Doohickey Company was founded in 1971, and has been providing quality doohickeys to the public ever since. Located in Gotham City, XYZ employs over 2,000 people and does all kinds of awesome things for the Gotham community.